How we get the information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To allow us to deliver services for which we have an agreement.
- To comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, where necessary.
- For our legitimate interests, unless there is a good reason to protect your personal data, which overrides those legitimate interests.
- For other reasons where consent has been explicitly given.
- To analyse our performance and allow us to improve our business.
- Information may from time to time also be used for communicating updates and news about our business.
Forms of information include: emails, letters, contracts, appointment documentation, briefing documents, drawn information, physical models and CAD files.
If at any time you do not wish to receive information from us please email email@example.com